Friday, July 20, 2012

The Word is Spreading


There is no new trade just yet, but the word is spreading and I can feel the next one coming in soon.  My project was recently featured on the front of the sports page in the Peoria Journal Star.  I have received so much positive feed back from just one article and it is such a good feeling.  I was fortunate enough to have people around me that put me in touch with the right people to get this done.  You can read the article here.

I was also featured in a New York Mets blog.  I contacted the blog, Mets Police, a couple days ago in an effort to reach out to Mets fans about my Ike Davis glove for trade.  They were kind enough to put a posting up on their website as well about the project to drive traffic towards the glove.  That article can be read here.

Next week I will be doing a in studio interview on a radio station here in Peoria trying to spread the word about the project even more.  I can only hope that the media attention will catch fire and turn into something bigger so that I can accomplish my end goal of sending an ill child to the Super Bowl.  I may also be expanding the project shortly as well so please stay posted and as always if you have a trade that you would like to propose please email me at againsttheodds2012@gmail.com and follow along on Twitter @TwoBlueDice.

No comments:

Post a Comment