Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It Just Keeps Getting Better

This week just keeps getting better and better.  When I got to work today I was looking over the blog views and I saw an unusual spike in the views for that time of day.  I investigated and found that many people were being driven to the blog from a Yahoo Sports page!  when I read over it I was amazed at how fast this story has gotten to this level.  The project is getting so much attention so fast that I am in disbelief.  I did not think it would all happen so fast, but I could not be happier about it.  If you would like to check out the article please click here

I can't thank them enough for what they did to help put it on the map.  Today we went over 500 blog views, which, for the third straight day, was a new record for views in 24 hours!  There are many other people contributing to this as well.  There are almost too many to count and I appreciate each and every person that helps spread the word.  My alma mater, Western Illinois University, also did a write up about me as well, which can be seen by clicking here

Again, thanks to everyone who is making this possible.  I am also taking donations in any form.  If you would like to donate (or trade) an item please email me at againsttheodds2012@gmail.com.  If you would like to donate a monotary value of any number please click here and you can be taken to the donations page.  All donations will go straight to the child and his/her family to help pay for the trip to the Super Bowl.  Also please follow along on Twitter for immediate updates @TwoBlueDice.

No comments:

Post a Comment