Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Little Help Goes A Long Way



Today was quite a day.  After setting the views records and getting all the support that I did, I couldn't be more proud to be doing what I'm doing.  There was another piece of big news that I am just now able to sit down and tell you all about.  I was given the item above, an Autographed Ernie Banks Retired Number Flag, by a good friend of mine Justin Hopper (@jhopper11).  He didn't want anything in return for the item, but instead wanted me to add it to the trade item I currently have and increase the value for the next trader.  So with that being said I am adding it to the list of items to auction off to raise money for the cause.  

I will keep that one short and sweet and just get right to it. Who wants to trade for the now TWO items that I have.  Please email me with any offers at againsttheodds2012@gmail.com.  Also let me know if you would like to donate any items or make a monetary donation to the cause.  As always, follow along on Twitter for faster updates @TwoBlueDice.


No comments:

Post a Comment