Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pedal to the Metal


After over a month of being led on about a trade, I was finally able to get over the fact that it wasn't going to happen and made a different trade for this Honda Motorcycle.  I traded the 4-wheeler away of the holidays and was very pleased to get this in return.  This is a Honda CB200T, which is a popular model used to convert into cafe racers.  This bike is in great running condition and only has about 8000 miles on it.  I am hoping to move this quickly and get something even better!

As the Super Bowl draws closer I am going to do my best to see this project through.  I have worked very hard on this for months now and I do not want it to go to waste.  I want more than anything to grant this sick child's wish to go to the Super Bowl and see the happiness that it brings him.  Please spread the word as much as you can and help me reach the ultimate goal.  Thank you for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment