Saturday, January 26, 2013

Don't Give Up...Don't Ever Give Up

Although we are now about a week away from the Super Bowl, I have not let that get me down.  I know that it may not be completed this year, but I am not giving up by any means.  I pledge to make this happen one way or another.  I will shoot for next year in hopes that another year of preparation and trades will help me reach the ultimate goal.  I only ask that you do not give up on me, as I rely on your support to keep me going.

I would like to thank a couple people for their recent efforts to help me out in this journey.  First and foremost I would like to thank my father.  He has tried to spread the word in his area for the last couple months and has successfully helped my project get published a couple more times.

I would also like to thank the Goreville Gazette and the The Southern Illinoisan for writing and publishing the most recent articles.  You can check the them both out by clicking here: Goreville Gazette and Southern Illinoisan.

Again thank you all for the support so far, I would not be here without you.  Please continue to help spread the word and this child will be going to the Super Bowl in no time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you Sam! Good Luck! Bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you still haven't given up and are just waiting for football to come back around.

    ReplyDelete