Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Four Trades, Four Wheels


After making the deal in principle a couple weeks ago, I was finally able to make it official this past weekend!  I traded the iPad for a Kawasaki 300 4-Wheeler.  The trade came from a family in Southern Illinois, who were very easy to work with and excited to help.  They had a need for a tablet computer and were willing to trade away the quad to get it.  The vehicle is in full working condition and can be used as is, but I am going to make a few cosmetic changes.  After I get a new paint job done on this machine it will look better than ever and I will be able to make the next trade that much easier.

With this last trade, I am getting closer than ever to the overall goal of sending an ill child to the Super Bowl. I realize that it will soon not be my goal and dream, but a reality.  If you or anyone you know would be interested in trading for this item please let me know by emailing me at againsttheodds2012@gmail.com or send me a message on Twitter @TwoBlueDice.  Thanks so much for the support so far and that which is given going forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment