Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back on the Right Path- Trade #3


Its been a long road getting to this point, but it's finally here.  With the help of others I was able to turn the glove into some cash that turned into this 16GB iPad.  This item is a huge upgrade and has put us back on track and moving in the right direction!  This iPad is slightly used and had no scratches or cosmetic damage.  It comes with a black case to keep it in the best condition.

I am currently in the process of finding a child to give the Super Bowl tickets to when I get to that point. I want to make sure that it is the right choice and goes to somebody that could really use it.  Stayed tuned for that in the next couple weeks, but for now spread the word about the iPad.

If you are interested in trading something for the iPad please let me know by shooting me an email to againsttheodds2012@gmail.com, shooting me a Tweet @TwoBlueDice, or via a message on our Facebook Page.  Thanks so much for the support so far it has been amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment