Friday, August 17, 2012

You Help Decide the Next Trade





I have to an agreement in principle for the next trade, but it all depends on you, the followers and supporters to help out.  Allow me to explain.  I have found the next person that wants to help out with the project, but they do not have any use for the glove and want it to go to the a good home where somebody can enjoy it more than they would.  So here is the deal, I am putting the glove up for "sale" and the trade item I get in return will depend on how much the glove sells for.  The glove is posted on online and has a ceiling price as well as a best offer option.  Whatever the highest offer is will determine which item I get in return for the glove's sale amount.  I will not reveal the three possible items so it stays a mystery, but do want you all to know that you can all impact this next item and help me get one more step closer to the ultimate goal!  Doesn't that sound fun?  Now it's up to you to determine the next item I get.  

The ranges for the items are listed below:

If the glove sells for $200-$250 I will receive Item #1, which is the least I will get for the glove in the end.  

If it sells for $251-$300 I will receive Item #2, which is a little higher end item that would help out a lot.

If it sells for $301-$350 I will receive Item #3, which is the best item that I can receive in this deal.

If you would like to make an offer please check out the item here and send it in to me.  If you do not have an Ebay account or would prefer not to use Ebay and would still like to send an offer, you can do so by sending it to againsttheodds2012@gmail.com.  Thanks so much and I can wait to see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment